Saturday 27 December 2008

For Katie and Neal

They move about a fair bit, don't they? For personages which no longer exist I mean. Since they all fell it's been more static, for me at least. But this lot move about; now falling from a penthouse seems to suit their style now and once their wings went it's all we could expect, but it's funny how they still move. And these two - young right? - this was the thing they stop before their magic fountain (it's tissue not water). I mean they "stop" and the sky was painted before that and the fountain is still undisturbed and they just pose I guess. It doesn't really stop of course, because I notice the paint and anyway she is somehow freed up and steps out and around him. It's their break. She says her piece and after he steps out he says his and then it's back to business as usual.

No comments: